Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Coffee wreath class---FREE

I am so excited to show you this Coffee Filter Wreath!  It is absolutely beautiful.  And can you believe that it cost less than $3 to make and an hour of your time??

I'll be holding a FREE class November 29th at 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. for anyone in my area that would like to come make this wreath.  Bring your own yard of ribbon (I used the Marina Mist striped grosgrain ribbon from Stampin Up) and a plate of goodies to share and we'll have a blast constructing this. 

I'll prebuy the materials for you--a 10 inch foam ring and white coffee filters from the dollar store, a pack of straight pins, and a hot glue gun.  Just let me know asap if you're coming.

If you can't make the class but would like directions (super easy, I promise) let me know.  If you would like to buy a wreath and claim that you made it yourself, I'll even ship one to you and let you take the credit.  Just let me know by emailing me at aricjen@itwifi.net.

And here is today's Incredibly Overly Prompt Halloween project for 2012:


  

We made this treat box (actually called a mini pizza box--instructions can be found HERE) to hold these little critters:



The spiders are made using York Peppermint Patties (actually an off brand but just as yummy).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails