Thursday, November 18, 2010

3rd and final card front from Musical Christmas Card class


I enjoy the faces from this stamp set, Holiday Lineup.  Cute little snowmen, endearing reindeer, and mischievous little elves, all lined up to wish you a Merry Christmas.  Using the snowman stamp, I created this Rose Red, Bashful Blue, and Marina Mist Christmas card front for Stampin Up's musical Christmas card.

And here is today's last card for the Incredibly Overly Prompt Halloween cards for 2012 (maybe it wasn't so awful that I was late posting these):




And here is what was inside:


Finger update (because I know you care)....stitches are coming out soon.  Unfortunately, the nerves must be growing back because I can feel some twinges of pain once in a while.  Cutting papers is no problem but I've been getting the urge to sew again.  I'm just not sure if I'm ready to pick up the rotary blade again. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails