Friday, September 10, 2010

Wall Art with 4 H

I'm scheduled to help a group of 4H kids next week make some Wall Art that they will submit in competition.

They bought 12x12 shadow boxes and frames and wanted to make something unique to put inside.

I jumped at the invitation to assist and told them I'd bring all my papers and punches and stamps and Big Shot and dies.  And then I remembered how much that entails and I wished I had invited them over to my house instead of carting it all to the group.

They also asked me to bring samples of what we could do with a 12x12 frame.

After procrastinating for three weeks, I pulled everything out and starting playing today. 

I decided that these are great custom gifts and I'm going to give all my nieces and nephews a frame for Christmas (don't worry Wesley, I have more than just pink papers and butterflies and I think you're gonna love yours).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails