Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My mommy loves me and thinks I'm special


My Mom's birthday was last Friday.  This is the card I made for her.  We met on Saturday for her dinner celebration.  It is always nice to be with my mom because, even though she has no personal interest in Stamping or paper crafting, she likes to see what I've made. 

I love you, Mom!

I also made her a luggage tag.



I'm going to make all my family members luggage tags for their birthday.  I noticed the general need for luggage tags when I was searching for my own lost luggage at the airport.  I watched the carousel of luggage go around and around carrying luggage that all looked alike. We all had black wheeled bags!  No distinguishing marks or tags.  I started to panic when I realized I couldn't even remember the brand of my black bag.  I started envisioning someone else picking up my black bag (because I had no luggage tag) and someone else seeing my personal items.

To make mom's tag, I used foam board, cardstock, and crystal effects.  I was pleasantly surprised to see how well the Big Shot cut the foam board.  I'll add that to the 101 things the Big Shot can handle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the sparkles that are on the card, they are little with just enough bling.

Good job daughter, Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails