Monday, August 9, 2010

toppling snowcone


First of all, let me start with I can't believe it is August 9th already!!  And yes, I yelled that.  I didn't discover the date until I signed in to my blog to post today's card (sketch from Mojo) and my screen showed me.

I have absolutely NO idea where the beginning of August went.  Or even where most of my summer has gone.

I'm having fun though, it isn't like every day has been dreary and dull  and monotonous and the days are blurring into each other.  Oh no.  I've been traveling, swimming, reading, baking, cooking, sewing, etc, and the days are flying by.

The other thing I noticed when I signed on to blogger is that I haven't posted since last Monday.  And that isn't good at all.  I apologize.  Probably, the next couple of weeks will be the same though, since the kids are almost ready to go back to school and we still have a hundred and one things to do yet this summer.  We will just have to cram it all into the next three weeks.  And my sitting at the computer is not one of those hundred and one things to accomplish.

I used the stamp set, Sweet Scoops, which available for only the rest of August.  I also used Real Red, Pacific Point, and Pumpkin Pie cardstock along with Celebrations DP.

Here is the sketch:


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails