Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mr and Mrs Owl



I believe the owl on the left, in the Pumpkin Pie vest, is an accoutant who met his lovely owl wife, pictured in the Tempting Turquoise vest, at a volleyball game when they were young owlettes.

He swooped her off her feet and amazed her with his math skills and logical thinking.  Plus, his cute tail feathers gave her 16 year old owl heart an extra thump thump.

Even though they have very different personalities (she being a Free Bird and he being a Little Stuffed), they realize that birds of a feather flock together and owls mate for life.

And that is all I have to say today.

I start my new job--at our local library.  I'm a little afraid that I'll forget to be quiet and that I'm wearing the wrong shoes.

I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails