Thursday, March 18, 2010

Like I promised yesterday

Like I promised yesterday, here is the fourth and final card (but NOT the final project) we made for this month's Stamp Class.  For this class, I tried using all the Free sets you can obtain during the Sale-a-bration period with Stampin Up (which runs through March 31).  The stamp set on today's card is called Good Neighbor and has tiny little houses, roofs (or is it rooves?), trees, and clouds. 

If you had the time and inclination-I had neither- you could probably make a darling little scenic card of a neighborhood to welcome a new neighbor to your hood.

At my house, we have no neighborhood.  We live in the country and it is just me and the squirrels and rabbits and 50 acres of trees and fields.  And occasionally a Kirby salesman.  Who suckered me into thinking I needed one.  But he gave me a good deal.  Which was probably still too much.

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails