Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm using Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper (usually we shorten that to DSP) for today's card but only sparingly.  I love the color combo (real red, cameo coral, summer sun) and only have a few pieces left.  I did re order it but it hasn't come in yet.  Till it does, I'm very careful with what I have left. No mess ups allowed.

The card layout is from the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  It probably won't be my favorite layout of all times but it was fun and easy to use.



Stamps are Pick a Petal and Embrace Life

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this DSP and am almost out too! I don't know about you but I hate to cut up my pretty paper! LOL

You did a beautiful job with this week's MoJo. I love visiting your blog and seeing what you are creating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails