Friday, November 13, 2009

Chocolate-it's not just for breakfast


I haven't participated in a craft show in a very long time until this weekend. My neighbor invited me to set up a table (along with a few other home business ladies), invite some friends and family, and see what kind of crowd we get.


After working for a few days straight on some little paper craft items to put on my Stampin Up table, I now remember why exactly I don't participate in craft shows.
They sure are a lot of work!
Here are some clear Sour Cream containers (not sure why they are called Sour Cream containers...) I made using Transparencies.

I love that you can see the M&Ms inside. And I love that M&Ms don't melt in your hands because then I'd have to rename my blog Messy Fingers, Chocolate Stained Papers, and an Empty Bag of M&Ms! I sure ate my share of candy while making these!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails