Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More goodies from the weekend Open House





Here a few more little crafty items I made to bring to the Open House at my neighbor's. Remember that I don't do craft shows because they are a LOT of work?
Yeah, well, I still believe that. But the Open House itself was so much fun that I would do it again in a heart beat.
I love meeting new people and getting to know if they enjoy paper crafts like I do. And when I informed them I lived 'just around the corner' and handed them a schedule of my classes, a few actually seemed elated to hear this. Like maybe they'd been waiting their whole life to stamp with me. Or maybe it was because I mentioned I always have chocolate at class because everyone knows you can't stamp with out the nutritional benefits of chocolate.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails