Monday, August 17, 2009

Three Things I'm Proud of This Week



1. I rode a tandem bicycle with The Accountant and we didn't crash, flip, run into a tree, or argue about which way to turn!


2. I made Blackberry Jelly for the FIRST TIME EVER! Making seedless blackberry jelly is a lot harder than making cards. I don't think I'll be switching hobbies anytime in the near future.


3. My nephew's birthday was on Saturday and I found time to make him a card. I had to brush off the construction dust (we are finishing our basement/stamp room) from my stamps and ink but it was fun to stamp again after a week off. The cupcake (from the set Out of the Box) has lots of glitter on the 'frosting' and the spiral punch is the most fun punch to use.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails