Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Man Card Class #3 Card


This Man Card was versatile. If the stamper didn't need a Father's Day card, I had another stamp available that said "May Your Birthday Have Every Part Of Happy In It" that fit perfectly inside the large oval punch.
I love the fun colors of this one. The blue is Pacific Point. Just as I was getting used to this bright blue color, it is retiring. And the beautiful Designer Paper on this card is called "Good Morning Sunshine", which is also retiring. Goodbye Good Morning Sunshine!
And speaking of good morning sunshine, these past few mornings have been awesome. I'm actually writing this on Tuesday morning so if you are reading this on Wednesday morning and it is stormy in Michigan, you'll think I'm crazy. But really, it is so nice to wake up with the sun shining brilliantly through your bedroom window. Very motivating.
Hope your day is blessed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails