Saturday, May 2, 2009

I can show you this because my mom is getting it today



I know that my mom is a regular reader of my blog so I have to be careful if I make a card for her. I can't post it before she gets it because that will ruin the surprise!


Today, though, she is coming to my house for a baby shower for my new little niece Riley (the cutest little baby in the world who has my children begging for a new baby of our own). I'll be giving her this card along with her Mother's Day gift. I just can't wait another week. Her gift is something she has mentioned for a few years in a row and I finally was in the right place at the right time with the right amount of money in my pocket and the room to put it in my car.


The card uses Summer Picnic DP and the words from Wonderful Favorites. Colors are Real Red and Old Olive. The layout is from the Mojo Monday sketch challenge found HERE:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, what have I been wanting all these years? I got the dog stroller for my birthday, which has come in handy at Inns that are not pet friendly. I have a scale that tells the truth. I have the best firtst born daughter in the whole world. I still cannot remember what it is that I have been wanting for years. Mom
P.S. See you at the shower.

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to reaping the benefits of your gift. I watered it this morning and it smells so good. I just have to find a safe place in the courtyard that Buddy cannot reach. Oh, I like the card also. Thank you, Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails