Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I may need to switch to a hobby that is more mobile



I feel like I have been living in my car for the past week! With four kids all on different sports teams, I seem to do a lot of driving around to drop them off, pick them up, watch practices, and volunteer.


And since stamping isn't a hobby I can easily pick up and take with me (i.e. knitting, reading, or yodeling) I haven't been able to stamp in quite awhile. So that is where I've been and what I've been doing.

However, I did sneak down today to my stampin area to make some quick thank you cards to put in my Stampin Up orders for my club this month.

The first cards are made with the set Just Buzzin By and the second set are using Garden Greetings and Darling Dots. And, of course, Sale-a-bration ribbon!

Both sets of cards are 4x4 notes which I've left blank so my peeps can use them.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Love your cards! I want to start making cards sometime. I already scrapbook, but would like to branch out. Anyways love your blog.

Denise said...

Very oretty cards, like that "buzzin by" one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails