Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A visit from Beth


A friend and fellow stamper, Beth, visited me a couple of days ago. She showed me this awesome card she made and let me photograph it for this blog.
Look at what she did!! She ran white card stock through a Cuttlebug while using the Swiss Dots folder, punched a circle and then flipped the circle around so that the raised dots were now DIMPLES ON A GOLF BALL! How ingenious is that?? Then using the Round Tab punch from Stampin Up, she created a tee for the golf ball. The plaid paper (source unknown but you could easily substitute it with the beautiful plaid paper in the Stampin Up catty) and button brads carry the golf theme along beautifully. I mean 'manfully'.
Raise your hands girls, how many of us struggle to make cards for the men in our life?? What a great card, Beth. Thanks for sharing. I'll bet someone out there will use this idea for a birthday or Father's Day card this year. If you do, leave a comment. I know Beth reads this blog most everyday and will appreciate hearing from you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! My hubby is a golfer, and is celebrating the big 50 this summer! I now have a great idea for his party invitations! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails