Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mini Clipboard

I saw the most adorable mini clipboards made out of dollar store coasters on Splitcoaststampers today and couldn't resist making one for my daughter's locker (or, I may keep it for myself 'cause it turned out so cute!).

I didn't have a coaster that worked, mine were all too square-ish, so I used a thick piece of chipboard and rounded the corners. It worked great!

The clip is a regular ol' black binder clip (you know, the kind that accountants use to bring home a bunch of paper work and then mysteriously come up missing????) and covered the majority of it with a nice piece of Designer Paper adhered with some red line sticky-tape.

I used sticky notes on the front to post messages and magnets on the back so it can be attached to the locker (or fridge!).

The finished size is about 4 inches by 4 and a half inches.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails