Friday, January 9, 2009

more mini thanks


I didn't want to mass produce thank you notes, like I said earlier in the week, but seeing what is on the Stampin Up retiring list made me change my mind. I own many of the accessories on the list. This means that I have only a few days to use them. Well.....I could use them even after they retire, like the Designer Paper on today's card called Muirfield, but how can I clear my shelves to make room for all the wonderful new products that are going to be available in the new Spring Stampin Up Catalog if I don't use what is soon to be 'yesterday's news'?!?!
And, I'm not a hoarder. I'm a user. I'm a user and a throw-er away-er. I am always ready for the next new stuff, new products, new accessories. So, I'm going to use all of my Muirfield DP on thank you notes and then eagerly anticipate all the new DP that is coming my way.
This little 4.25 X 4.25 note copies THIS card layout. I just changed up the colors and used the bird stamp from the set called Always instead of the heart stamp.
I read yesterday, online, about sharpening your punches with tin cans. And it is supposed to really work. Way better than punching through tin foil. I'm going to try this as soon as I get my hands on a tin can. hmmm....what comes in a tin can that is readily available? I'll just have to treat myself to a can of my favorite pop today---Dr Pepper. I'll let you know if the tin works.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails