Wednesday, November 12, 2008

December 1st Class

Since it is just you and me here online today, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I'm going to give you a quick preview of what we are doing for December's Stamp Class.

This class is December 1st here in my home. But if you are unable to travel to western Michigan, portions of this class will be available through the mail. Just email me.
There will be three projects and the entire class is only $30.00.
First project is a gift set of 8 cards with envelopes. We'll be using the Season of Friendship stamp set to create 4 different season cards. We'll make 2 for each season. Here are the 8 cards:

We'll also design and create a gift box to store the cards. The box will have a scallop edge lid and be tied with the Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon. It will be easy, I promise!

Here is a picture of a card with the box:

What a great gift to give to someone that is hard to shop for!

The second project is a set of four coasters. The coasters are designed to put photos in but we will be fancying them up with the Embrace Life stamp set and Bella Rose DP:

The third project is the wallet calendar kit from Stampin Up. This wallet kit comes complete with all the stickers, ribbon, and papers that you will need to put together a 2009 calendar. This project is quick and easy!

Classes will be in the morning and evening--let me know which.

You are also able to make an extra set of the cards and gift box for yourself for an additional $10.00. Just let me know prior to Nov. 25th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, Wow, can't wait for December's class. Jean

Anonymous said...

oo, oo, I want to do this project! But I can't make it on the date...what to do!!???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails