Thursday, November 13, 2008

Embrace a Sketch Challenge




Wow, did you count how many layers are on this card?? Like, 8?? I'm thinking extra postage will be due for this one.

But I had to, because I had to combine the sketch challenge for this week at splitcoast and Kristina's color inspiration. (rules rules rules you know--have I told you yet that I feel most comfortable following a rule?)
Here is the sketch:

And the color combo is Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Sahara Sand, and Whisper White.

ahhhh...such soothing colors. I love greens.

There is a new website I wanted to pass on to you. It is called Paper Craft Planet. Just google it and you'll find it easy enough. It is a community of stampers like Splitcoast is. So far, it seems to be the same people. I'm going to keep an eye on it and let you know if something spectacular happens over there. It is worth a few minutes of your time checking it out and seeing the cards and stuff that is posted there. When you have a few minutes and would rather surf the net than fold your sons' laundry. Like me.

1 comment:

woodenstamp said...

Hi Jen. Saw you left a message on my blog and decided to come see what you have been doing. I love this card and of course it is made with one of my favorite stamp sets! Love LOTS of layers. :)
Trish W

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails