Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mojo-licious

Some days it comes together easily and some days it just doesn't. I think the huge amounts of Mounds and Almond Joy miniature candy bars that I've consumed in the last 12 hours helps my creative juices (hey--coconuts are fruit and chocolate comes from beans so I'm just trying to get in my daily recommended allowance of my fruits and vegetables!).
So today's card is for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. LAST week's sketch challenge just didn't work for me. Not for lack of trying--I tried all week long. I finally put it away. This week's was fun and simple. It figures.....last week's was for actual real prizes. Not this week's.
I used Autumn Vine DP along with Really Rust, Sage Shadow, and white card stock. Same for the inks. Accessories include the scallop edge punch, Mustard grosgrain ribbon, paper piercer, photo corner punch, and dimensionals. Stamps are Inspired by Nature and Best Yet.
Here is the sketch:
On the back of the card is another new stamp from River City Rubber Works. Another great one every stamper should have:

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card -- love that flower image -- just gorgeous! :)

Bev said...

Beautiful card, love the image and colours

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love your card! And now I'm totally craving an Almond Joy! Thanks for playing with my sketch! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails