Thursday, August 14, 2008

whistle while I work....

My new product order arrived this afternoon and I'm having so much fun digging into the giant Stampin Up box!

In fact, I think I'm having more fun organizing and ooohhing and ahhhing over the new colors and Designer Papers that I'm not actually creating anything.

I'm like a child in a toy store. Make that an ADHD child in a toy store. I pick up the new wavy lable punch only to get sidetracked by the bottles of beautiful Chunky glitter and then the Upsy Daisy stamp set catches my eye and so on and so on.

And believe me, I have quite a few new tools to get sidetracked by because just narrowing down the order was hard enough! I think I could write my own storybook similar to the If You Give a Mouse A Cookie book. I would title it If You Give a Grown Woman a Stampin Up Catalog. First she needs an ink pad. Then she'll want a stamp set to go with it. She'll realize she will need coordinating card stock and a trimmer to cut it! Get the picture???

Anyway, until my excitement abates and I have a finished creation to share, here is a link to an awesome tool for us color challenged stampers. It should take you to color charts (from Stampin Up)that include the new In Colors. It is a wonderful thing to print and keep at your workstation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gosh, Jen, I truely love the reference to If You Give a Mouse a Cookie! I'm still laughing and sharing that with any stamper I can. Being a librarian for a couple of years and a mother of 3, I surely do know that story by heart!!
Thanks for the laugh!!
Tionya

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails