Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sunny morning sparkly card

Wow! The glitter on the chipboard star is incredibly sparkly this morning! This fun card is for my nephew, Wes. Such a fun guy deserves a fun card.

The red that you see is the new Stampin Up In Color called Riding Hood Red. I think it is my new favorite red. In fact, I love all the new In Colors. I will miss Wild Wasabi though, that was a perfect green.

Today we have a softball tournament for our church league. I'm off to watch--have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI JEN!
I'M SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR ME TOO BECAUSE I GET TO LEAVE THE VERY FIRST COMMENT!
I ABSOLUTELY AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT YOU'RE MAKING AND WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR LIFE.
CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I GO TO HAVE THESE AUTOMATICALLY SENT TO ME?
GOD BLESS,
TIONYA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails