Sunday, August 10, 2008

Good Sunday Morning!

What a beautiful morning! I woke up early because the sun was shining so brightly through the bedroom windows. Who could sleep through that??

I decided to take advantage of the cooler weather (it was 60 degrees at 7:30 a.m.) and go for a quick walk before the rest of the family woke up. It was so peaceful and quiet.

This afternoon I sat down with the new Stampin Up catalog to make my wish list. There are so many things that I'd like to have!

I love the new designer paper and the new colors... the square scallop punch is on my list too....and the stamps!... I'm definitely ordering some new sets. Can't wait to play with them. And knowing that all the new sets are now die cut....that is so awesome...

I'll have cards to share tomorrow.

The boys are asking to play a game or go blackberry picking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Atta girl, do it because you can. Buddy and I would have "strolled" with you early in the morning. I will peak every once in a while to see how you are doing. Mom

Peggy said...

Good morning Jen. I was excited to get your e-mail as I too recently entered the blogging world. I have added yours to my blog list and will be checking in regularly.
Peggy Jackson

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails