Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bella Birthday


hmmmm.....I may have to buy a new camera. I just could not take a decent picture of this card! Maybe I should try it in natural daylight or something, because you can't see the glitter covering the presents that my bella girl is holding. And you can't see that the presents are raised up on dimensionals. And the colors just are not coming out correctly.
oooh...but what you can see is that I have the oval nestabilities and scallop oval nestabilities, right?!? I found them today at Hobby Lobby and used a 40% off coupon from the Hobby Lobby website to buy them. (Have I told you yet that I love that store??) I was so excited to see the nestabilites in the cuttlebug section that I woo-hooed quite loudly. I received a few interesting looks but once my fellow shoppers saw what I was woo-hooing about, I'm SURE they understood. How could you not be jumpin for joy in the aisle? And 40% off to boot. Oh my.
The ingredients for this card:
paper-Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise (SU), Flower paper (paper studio)
markers-same as cardstock above from SU
stamp-bella
accessories-40% off nestabilities (woo-hoo), 1/8 hand punch, organdy ribbon (I think it is retired stuff from SU), paper piercing tool and mat set (there are rows of piercings in the bottom right hand corner on the Tempting Turquoise paper but the bow is hiding it.), dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails