Tuesday, August 19, 2008

another card from class




Heartfelt Thanks has always been one of my favorite stamp sets. I held my breath before the retired list was released because I didn't want to see this one go. I am so glad it is still available. I think Heartfelt and Lovely As A Tree are the two longest appearing sets in the Stampin Up book now. Can you think of any others?

To make this card, we played with the new Scallop Edge Punch and the Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla satin ribbon. The white halfback pearl, from the Pretties Kit, is held on with a mini glue dot.

The papers are Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red and Bella Rose DP. The flower is colored with Old Olive and Ruby Red markers.

Class was so much fun! We had a few new stampers join us, learned a new technique and had chocolate! How could life be any better? And once the obsessing on MY PART is over (is my house clean enough? are my projects too easy or too hard? will my boys behave while my stampers are here?) and we are in the midst of creating and chatting and laughing, we have an absolute blast. At least I do.
Here is everything I ordered and received last week--can't wait to play some more. Love those punches and DP!




1 comment:

Peggy said...

I love the card, Jen! You are very talented. I envy the time you have to do your favorite form of crafting! I love to scrapbook, but rarely do it because time just seems to escape me. Oh well....such is life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails