Saturday, August 21, 2010

elegant medallion


I fully intended to show you the cards we made at class last Monday long before now.  It's just that this new job I started has thrown me for a loop.  Not that the job is hard (librarian) or long (10 hours a week) or even physically taxing (although I have a whole new respect for librarians because it is way more involved than I thought it would be). 

I guess after 17 years of being a stay at home mom who sets my own schedule and has only my kids to answer to, being gone during the day is exhausting!

I come home and want to nap.  And have someone else make dinner.  And have the Accountant rub my feet.

So......here is the third card we made in class.  We used the background stamp Medallion.  We cut out the center and popped it up on dimensionals.  We used Soft Suede for the card base and Early Espresso ink.

1 comment:

Tamera said...

This card screams my name! Love, love, love it! I am feeling the desire to make some cards...must be the cooler weather. Time for indoor crafting to begin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails