Wednesday, May 12, 2010

paper roses

I found this amazing idea to make paper roses online somewhere (sorry that I can't remember where but I know it was on more than a couple of websites) using the Stampin Up Ornament Punch.

I punched out about 15 ornaments/petals with basic white cardstock and sponged the edges with Real Red.

I curled the edges with a pencil and layered them on to a 1 3/4" scallop circle using SNAIL adhesive.  Each layer of petals got tighter and tighter as I went.

The leaves are made using the Scallop Oval Punch and then folding the cardstock in half before running it through my crimper.

We are making these today at my Bible Study.  It is the end of our year of meetings and I have been threatening promising them they that we'd do a craft on the last day.

Here is another picture of the rose on a different surface:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails