Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Butterfly Dies


We had some construction going on in our basement for a few weeks that disrupted my stamping time.  Drywall dust is not good for Stampin supplies so I covered my whole area with a sheet and had to walk away from it for a while.  So, in the meantime, I had to use my free time for non important stuff like laundry and meal planning.

But once the drywall finished up, I went right to work planning classes and craft projects for various groups.

The first card, above, is a card we made at last month's class (I had forgotten to show you).  We used the Beautiful Wings embosslit that was available in the Stampin Up Spring mini catalog.  If you haven't ordered your Beautiful Wings embosslit, don't worry, it will be available in the next Big Book from Stampin Up.

Using that same embosslit, I helped 42 school kids make Mother's Day gifts for their moms last week:




And here is another project using the embosslit and the Big Butterfly die. We'll be making this butterfly wand at my local library for a Fancy Nancy party in a couple of weeks. 

 
And, No, this cute 7 year old is not going to the Fancy Nancy party and was not excited to pose for this picture.  I bribed him with much candy and t.v. time in order to get him to hold this wand for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails