Saturday, February 20, 2010

A whole lotta thanks



A whole bunch of friends and family helped me during the past week while I spent days and days moaning and crying and trying to recover from my near death experience of totalling my car.


Friends who understood that my family still needed to eat and so they brought meals--delicious meals that my kids loved way more than the food I make them.


Friends who called to check on me to make sure I was ok and not taking too many of the medications the kind doctors at the E.R. sent me home with.


Friends who came to visit me and didn't care that I fell asleep during conversations or said things I wouldn't normally open up about (still feeling a little ashamed about that disclosure, Melissa).


Friends who dropped off a bunch of movies for me to watch during my convalescence.


Friends who helped me sort Stampin Up orders--forever grateful for that, Ann!


I realize I'm very blessed. Thank you!


supplies for this card: trendy trees stamp set, paper-glorious green, green galore, tempting turquoise, summer sun, punches-modern label, circle, word window, scallop edge, paper piercer

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi! I hope you are feeling better! I am a SU demo in MD, and I love checking your blog. I am glad you were not seriously injured. Take care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails