Wednesday, January 6, 2010

An Open Letter to My Stampers

Is anyone else having trouble remembering to write 2010 instead of 2009???? I keep messing up when I write that date on my checks. I guess I'll have to keep practicing by writing more checks....please don't tell my husband that.....and where are all the hover boards we talked about in elementary school that would be our main mode of transportation in the year 2010????

Our first Stamp Class of the new year is Monday, January 11th. If you have signed up already, your name will be at the bottom of this post. If you are planning on attending but don't see your name, please let me know ASAP.

This month we are making some Birthday Cards to fill your birthday card organizer we made in December. (If you don't have your organizer, no problem.) We are also making an unique Get Well card to give to someone suffering with the flu or cold. Your grandmother would approve of this card. And, for those who get tired of my dainty girly cards--you'll be happy to hear that my New Years Resolution with Stamp Class is to include one Manly Card every month. As hard as that will be, I promise I'll do it!

Yesterday started Sale-a-bration for Stampin Up. Now through March, you can get FREE stamp sets for every $50.00 you spend! Also, you can still earn Freequent Shopper Points from me for every order that reaches $30.00. A great time to re-stock your supplies!

Club orders are due this weekend. You should be receiving an Occasions Mini catalog and the Sale-a-bration catalog in the mail. IF you haven't, please let me know.

See you Monday!

Jen

signed up and committed:
Nancy H
Janet P
Robin A
Pat S
Jean M
Jenny S
Kathy H
Chris W
Deb M
Cindy G

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails