Thursday, October 29, 2009

December Class Project


For the last couple of days I've been working on December's class project. A card organizer!


Using a Stampin Up 6x6 ring album, decorated with Big Shot dies and a Chocolate Chip ribbon, this card organizer has 12 individual pockets --with flaps!--to hold birthday cards.
Each pocket has a Perpetual Birthday Calendar on the front.

This class is held December 7, 2009, in my home. The cost is $25.00 (which is actually the cost of the supplies--I am doing this for the FUN of it!) and everyone is invited to come make one.

If you love this organizer but live too far or have other reasons you can't come, I can make one for you for an extra $5.00 (for my adhesive) plus shipping. Just let me know by November 15th. Email Me!

on a side note: the basic idea for this card organizer was found here. Andrea did a wonderful job with her design.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails