Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Dad's Invites

My favorite Dad in the whole world (and the only one I've ever had) will be 60 this month and my mom needed some invitations for his party. I don't think it is a surprise party but just in case it is, please don't tell him.....



I used a Stampin Up set that briefly appeared in a mini catalog last summer, called Oldies But Goodies. The sentiment is "I still have a full deck. I just shuffle slower."

And look! When I took the picture, there was a deck of cards on the table behind the card that I didn't realize were there till after I loaded it on to my computer! What a coincidence, huh??

Just so you know though, the senior citizen on the card does not in fact look like my Dad. He is much more handsome and has a LOT more hair. Here he is:


The layout for Dad's invitations was inspired by THIS DESIGN at splitcoast stamper's website:



Colors were retired from last year~Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, & Baja Breeze

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails