Monday, October 5, 2009

Only for my bro



My older brother's birthday is this week. And since I never blog about Ford Mustangs, Mustang Parts, Known High Speeds of Mustangs, or anything else to do with Mustangs, he'll never read my blog and see his birthday card before he gets it in the mail.


FYI HERE is the card I made him last year. And please note: I did not fill his card with glitter or confetti this year. Contrary to popular family opinion, I can be nice once in a while.


The card (I like to call it the Hare-y Butt Card please forgive me), is based on today's Mojo sketch:


I used Always Artichoke and Mellow Moss. The blue accents are Bashful Blue.


The stamps are from H&M but since I signed the new Stampin Up agreement forbidding me to link you to another company's site, you'll have to do your own research (if you aren't sure what I'm yakking about regarding that, use your google power and see the what buzz is about.) on where to find them.
The bunny's tail is puffy and soft. I used some liquid applique on it and heated it up to puff it out.

11 comments:

Terry said...

LOL! Love this card. Fantastic Job!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Too funny! I'm sure he'll get a kick out of it! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday! :)

kay said...

Soooo Cute! I like the butt!..hehe.

The Other Patti Sue said...

ROTFLOL! Funny card!

JLP said...

This card is totally hysterical! I love it!

Tamera said...

I will try to keep it a secret. hee hee.

SCRAPCRAZY said...

That is just to funny!!

Grammy said...

Thats great. I love the hummer.

Sam said...

this one made me laugh right out loud!! love love love this card!! ;-)

Purple Princess said...

LOL!!! So funny!!

Charlene said...

Hilarious! That is a great card! Thanks for the laugh :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails