Monday, September 14, 2009

tri shutter card

I'm not very good at keeping secrets.....or buying christmas presents in June and waiting till December 25th.....or getting a sweater on clearance in the spring and waiting 6 long months till cold weather hits so I can wear it.....or waiting for the rinse cycle on the washing machine to add the fabric softner.....and making a card weeks and weeks ago and not showing it till today!

But today's card is for my sister, whose birthday was last Friday. I know she lurks around my blog once in a while so I didn't want to show the card too early. {Hope you had a fun birthday Kelk!}

The card is called a tri shutter fold card. HERE is a tutorial on how to make it. I love these new kinds of folds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, first off, I love my gift!!! I have not had a chance to use it yet due to the endless hours of living next door to get the apartment done, but I am taking a day this week to detox everything!! Thank you so much dear sister!! Secondly, I really do love the card that you made! You can even ask Autumn and Aubrey about how much I commented on the fold, design, and character your card had :D Thanks sis!

Love,

~Kelky

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails