Thursday, September 10, 2009

A favorite!



I think this is one of my favorite cards this week! And I'm not really that much of a Halloween person...but I love the purple!!
I just learned how to make those little green circles (under the black brads) using my word window punch. I found Beate's directions on HER SITE. I had wondered how she made those because they are obviously bigger than the hand punches but not as big as a 1/4 inch circle punch. I'm so happy she demonstrated--take a peek when you can.
colors:
perfect plum
basic black
pumpkin pie
dp:
cast a spell
accessories:
black 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon
paper piercer
word window
Top Note with Big Shot
1 5/8 inch circle punch (to punch out a skeleton graphic from the DP)
1 1/2 inch circle punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails