Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Rooster with Eggs & Bugs and Kisses

This card is from the Hostess level 1 set, Country Morning. I'm just wondering why there is a Rooster with that basket of eggs..... But then, I consider myself a city girl and not very informed about farm animals. Maybe a rooster next to the basket of eggs makes perfect sense to someone born and raised in the country.
Anyway, this was card #4 for Monday's stamp class. I love the pure country feel to it enhanced by the gingham ribbon.
Card #5 uses the Bugs and Kisses set. I had to use this set to promote the special from Stampin Up--purchase $30.00 from the Growing Up section of the Stampin Up catalog and you can get a free pack of buttons.

The card is very very similar to the sample in the catalog. I switched up the colors and Designer Paper a bit to make it my own. I really like the new Crushed Curry color (circle and matching ribbon)!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails