Monday, June 8, 2009

Thanks Friend!




Ha! I love this elephant! Too bad she is retiring.


My first card had her colored with Basic Gray ink and an aqua painter. I'm just not a good colorer- er-er:




I decided to redo the card by stamping the elephant on Designer Paper (rainbow sherbet), cutting out the image, and pasting it over the badly colored gray one. Much better.


I re-organized my stamping area and switched tables. Now I have about 6 feet of work space while before, I only had about 2 feet. I've also pledged to clean as I go when I'm working. If I can, I think I'll get down to business better. I tend to see my mess from my last project and spend too much time clearing a space.
I'm working this week on Monday's class--it is Man Month. We are making all masculine cards. Not a piece of cake, that is for sure. It'll be fun though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, Real cute card, I like how you cut the elephant out of designer paper, real cute idea. Can't wait for stamp class on Monday, it seems like forever since we have meet. Really missed the class last month. Jean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails