Friday, June 26, 2009

Thank You!

My club orders arrived yesterday just as my new pre-ordered Stampin Up catalogs did. What a great day!

With each order, I was not only able to include the much anticipated catty, I gave each customer a little thank you gift for being loyal.

Inspired by these:


Which were eaten by these:

I made these:

As an avid reader who is constantly interrupted by a family member, phone call, or other such nonsense like laundry/dinner, I love to have a cute little book mark to mark my place. Here is a close-up:
And these little photo holders or memo holders made out of binder clips are great to have around also:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, Wow love those book marks, where did you get your big paper clips. I will have to make one of those. When did you find the time to stamp, I have been making my wish list with new book, have read it alot but not as much as Beth. Just love it. Jean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails