Thursday, May 21, 2009

S is for Sweet


Or, S is for Simple. Like today's card. Or Summer vacation, which started today for three of my children. Or Sanity which will be fleeting in my household because of Summer vacation.
Actually, the S is for Shannon, my daughter. These are her birthday Thank you notes.

I used Berry Bliss Designer Paper (retired) along with Close to Cocoa and Pretty in Pink. The satin (hey-another S word) ribbon is from Stampin Up and I love tying knots with it.
Click HERE to check out a new blog that was started by one of my favoritest stampers, Beth. She does a great job on her cards. Don't forget to leave her a comment and put her on your Fav List.

1 comment:

Beth Rhoden said...

aw yes s is for sweet like you, thanks. I don't know how to do links on my blog I hav a lot of learning to do. but I'm trying

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails