Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mr Brown is on his way!

Last week my son and I were stopped at a red light behind a UPS truck. Gavin got so excited when he saw the big brown truck in front of us that he exclaimed, "Mom! That's a Stampin Up truck!!"

That's what he knows. He knows that the big brown truck rumbles up our long driveway and drops off mommy's stampin up stuff. He knows that mommy gets very excited and will occasionally, let him help sort the goodies inside.

Today, the truck is scheduled to drop off some more goodies from my monthly hostess club. I love delivery days. I love to see what sort of stuff caught someone else's eye.

As a small thank you to my loyal customers who placed their order this month, I'll be putting these little notes inside their bag.


I made quite a few of them in a short amount of time (during a single load of wash, in fact).
They are 4x4 notes made out of 12x12 paper. Using 12x12 paper allows me to make 4 full note cards out of one piece. With the scraps left, I made a little fancier note.

Papers~raspberry tart

colors~cameo coral, kiwi kiss

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails