Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Card class revisited

Since I had a couple of extra sets of cards pre-cut from Monday's class, I thought I'd take a few minutes to assemble them since my tables are still full of all the supplies.

Only this time, I challenged myself to use the exact same pieces and punches and colors and accessories but arrange them differently.

It was actually kind of a fun little game and I enjoyed seeing what else I could come up with.
In the following three pictures, the card in the background is the original card we made in class and the card in the front is the 'new and improved'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I'm back, you can tell Beth that I am still around. I like the orginal in the first 2 and I like the new and improved in the 3 one. But all of them are pretty. Jean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails