Friday, February 13, 2009

An Open Letter to The Accountant on Valentine's Day


To My Favorite Accountant,

Loving me may not be easy. I wreck the car and blog about it to complete strangers.
I spend too much money on stamps. And ink. And paper. And stuff.
I can be demanding when I want the driveway plowed for my ladies coming to stamp class.
I head out to shop for groceries and always come home with a Hobby Lobby bag.
I maxed out the Visa card. just kidding!
So, to make up for this incredibly painful burden you must bare, I'm taking care of shopping for a Valentine's gift for me from you. It'll be one less thing you have to do during this busy season of Tax Time.
I even took care of the gift wrapping!
Love,
Your Ever Thankful Wife
ingredients
paper~close to cocoa, kiwi kiss, Bella Rose DP, white
stamps~FREE Botanical Blooms, FREE Yummy
accessories~white taffeta (SU), large tag punch, sponge, aqua painter
inks~kiwi kiss, riding hood red, white craft

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, What a beautifulcard, that's first, and second what a wonderful and thoughtful wife to shop for your husband. you got the best gift I'm jealous. Jean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails