Saturday, February 7, 2009

No if's, and's, or BUTT'S about it...

It's Your Birthday!

More fun stamps from H&M stamps--HERE is my other card using stamps from this same set. I love humorous cards!
I used the MojoMonday sketch again (cause I liked it so much) for the card. Here is a reminder of how it looked when I first saw it:

A friend's birthday is in a couple of weeks, but since she is leaving on a vacation, I'm giving her gifts to her tomorrow. Some of them she'll be able to use while she is lazing at the beach. Obviously, the gifts aren't stamps because stamps and ink do not belong on the beach. Sand gets into the ink pad and it is never the same. And although, I would love stamps and ink and papers for my birthday, I've found that not everyone enjoys them as much. So, I had to venture to other stores besides Hobby Lobby and Michaels (and Stampin Up, of course) to shop for her. What a bummer...

The colors for today's card are Ruby Red, So Saffron, and Almost Amethyst.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails