Wednesday, January 28, 2009


I think this is the last card to show you from this month's card class. I used the Love You Much stamp set and Candy Lane paper.
I just love the look of the Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red together! The silver flower brad is from Stampin Up's Flower Designer Brads (#112579 if you're interested..) and they are very very nice.
Those Flower brads are on my list.....a very long and yet still growing list.....of products I'm ordering from the new Spring Idea Book that was just released.
It has just about killed me, but, I'm saving my first order from the new book till February 1. That is the date that Sale-a-bration starts and I'm planning on gettin me some FREE STAMPS! With every $50 purchase, you get to pick a set (there are also papers and ribbons if you don't want the stamp sets) out of the Sale-a-Bration flyer. I'm hoping to get a few so that we can use them at my next class, on February 16th.
Haven't gotten your Sale-a-Bration flyer yet??? Better contact me so I can send you a copy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails