Friday, November 28, 2008

First Annual Open House hope there is a Second...



This has been posted on my side bar for a couple of weeks and I thought I should mention it if I haven't already (since I'm actually away from my computer and not home and therefore, am not stamping thus having nothing else to show you....)
I got this crazy idea a month ago to invite 13 other at-home-businesses over to my house on the same night, have them invite all of their customers, and have a great big open house. So if anyone is in this area of Michigan and would like to come visit this shopping bonanza (and make a little stampin project at my table) consider yourself officially invited.

I'd love to meet you so please let me know if you read this blog, saw this invitation, and are coming to say hi.

I have no idea what to expect. Remember my posting about my severe optimism??? I'll let you know how it works out.
Oh, also, we're having hot cocoa and lots of food too......and door prizes.....and FUN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails