Monday, October 27, 2008

Here's a cute little project...


This little Halloween goodie box is made using the Big Shot Sizzix envelope die available through Stampin Up! I've seen this box in quite a few blogs and websites so I'm not sure where it originated. I wish I knew the person so I could thank her (maybe it is a he but probably not....)

It is super easy to make and really, only took me about 5 minutes total. Run 4 pieces of cardstock through the Big Shot with the envelope die, glue the sides together, fold the bottom flaps in (as the second picture shows) and you've got a quick and easy gift box for any holiday.

I decorated mine with that cute little scallop punch spider that seems to be the rage, filled it with paper filler and threw in some yummy chocolate treats.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean, Wow that is really cute, makes me want the big shot. Jean

Unknown said...

I JUST ORDER THAT!! THANKS FOR THE IDEA. MAYBE YOU COULD MAKE A TURKEY WITH THE PUNCH NOW SO WE CAN ALL ADAPT IT FOR THANKSGIVING!!
SO WHO IS YOUR LITTLE PROJECT FOR? I ALWAYS MAKE BUT VERY SELDOM GIVE!! THEY'RE TOO CUTE!!
THANKS FOR THE GREAT INSPIRATION!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails