Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks

In the quietness of my home yesterday, when all of my four precious children were at school and my house was clean and my laundry folded and all was well, I used Beate's weekend sketch to make this card.
Am I tooting my own horn to say that I'm really pleased with this card??
The DP is Stampin Up's Muirfield and I love it! (by the way, it is NOT new to me, I've had it for quite some time, but in my vow to use everything I already own and not buy more till I do, I opened the pack yesterday).
Being someone that has to always know more about a subject, I looked up Muirfield because I was curious why Stampin Up would name a line of paper after it.
Are you curious too?? Let's play a little game, shall we? Here are three different explanations of what Muirfield may mean. Leave a comment letting me know which one you think is actually the correct one......ha ha....this will be fun!
So, is Muirfield......
A. a golf course in Scotland
B. the southernmost municipality of the province Radkersburg
C. a historic market town and local government district in Derbyshire, a county in England


You could always use Wikipedia to check yourself or come back tomorrow where I'll reveal the answer.
ingredients for the card are:
papers~Muirfield, Baja Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Pacific Point
inks~Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point
stamps~Heartfelt Thanks
accessories~brad, small oval punch, 1/4 circle punch, nestabilities scallop circle, SU 1 3/4 circle punch, scallop edge punch, paper piercer and mat pack, Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon



4 comments:

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Jen! I love the colors, paper and set you chose. Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Jen, That is a real pretty card. I love the blues. I think the answer is a: a golf course in Scotland. That my guess anyway. Jean

Unknown said...

YEP, GOLF COURSE IT TIS!
GREAT CARD JEN. YOU'RE ALMOST INSPIRING ME TO DO THE SAME....ALMOST!
I FOUND A NEW BLOG TODAY THAT IS GREAT!!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS. DON'T WANT TO POST IT ON YOUR GREAT BLOG!

Anonymous said...

Jen - Love the card, simple but elegant. I think your challenge of using what you have before buying more is a great idea! I have some sets that I have never used maybe I will need to search my creative side to find new uses for them.
Jennifer H.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails