Monday, September 8, 2008

Lists are just fun to make, you don't have to follow them.



Things to accomplish today:

1. wash dark clothes
2. plan week’s meals
3. organize foyer closet
4. sweep kitchen
5. start dishwasher
6. return library books
7. make cards

As you can see, I cut straight to the most important thing on my list and went to work on it. You will see no pictures on this post of folded laundry, organized closets or returned library books. I'm doing the most important chore first. The rest are ‘just in case I have extra time on my hands’ sort of chores. Who wants to do laundry when there are CARDS TO MAKE??

Especially when I see great sketches like this week's:



I used my favorite paper of all time, Bella Rose and a retired Sale-a-bration set, Best Blossom from waaaaay back in 2006.

My card base is Kiwi Kiss with a layer of Chocolate Chip. The pink under the Design Paper (which I lazily always call DP) is Pink Pirouette. The scallop oval and the plain oval are nestabilities cut out with my CB--still waiting for The Big Shot. The ribbon is the Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon. I used the scallop edge punch on the bottom of the pink (if you don't have that punch yet, you don't realize how much better your life will be if you get it. You'll never want another thing ever. It will complete you.) And the Photo Corner punch was used in the upper left corner.

Thanks for stopping in today~~hope your Monday is just as productive as mine!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Gorgeous card -- Love the Bella Rose paper -- so very pretty!
The image is lovely! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails