Friday, August 22, 2008

anniversary card

Tomorrow we have a 25th wedding anniversary party to attend. In typical the-world-is-all-about-me fashion, I'm wondering how I am old enough to have friends who have been married that long!?

Anyway, here is the card I am presenting to them tomorrow.

ingredients:

paper: Holiday Treasures DP, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Naturals White

accessories: Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon, martha stewart (zig zag??) punch, DIY monogram stamper kit, pin & beads from SU Pretties kit, ticket corner punch, nestibilities large circles

2 comments:

Felicia said...

cute card! I love the flowers and how you colored them. great job!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing my challenge! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails