Friday, October 1, 2010

You Make Me Smile


For some reason, every time I see this card, I mentally start singing  You Make My Smile, by Uncle Kracker.

If you have teenagers, or if you are a music junkie yourself, you'll know this song.

I tend to NOT keep up on the most recent selections of modern pop music so I may even be wrong about what is current and what is 'so five mintues ago, Mom' and You Make Me Smile might not even be popular anymore.

Seriously, you should see the playlists on my Ipod.  It would probably make you laugh.  Nowhere else in the world do Journey and Katy Perry coexist peacefully except in my personal playlist.

On to why you are here......This is the fourth card we made last week at Stamp Class.  Yes, there was a little bit of cutting to do.  And yes, I heard some grumbling.  But everyone agreed that this card is a keeper.  Or a sendable.  Whether you choose to horde your cards or send them to someone else, either way, this one's a cutie.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails